The Boys and Girls Club of London has extensive aquatics programs where members and visitors can enjoy recreational and lessons in one of our 2 pools.
Aquaplex Pool Features
- 25 meter competitive swimming pool
- 6 lanes
- 83-degree temperature
- Fully accessible with a long ramp with railings for entry along with a water wheelchair
- 125 people capacity
- 6 people capacity whirlpool
London Life Family Wellness Pool Features
- Therapy pool (92-94° F) with water jets
- Fully accessible with chair lift
- In water seated area
- 2 water slides
- tarzan rope
- 77 people capacity
Pool Admission Policy
- Children 6 years of age or younger must be directly supervised within arm’s reach in the water by a parent or guardian aged 16 or older at all times (maximum 2 children per adult).
- Children 7-10 years of age who are non-swimmers must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is at least 16 years of age and responsible for their direct supervision or wear a lifejacket.
- Lifejackets can only be worn in the shallow end of the Aquaplex Pool & the shallow end of the Wellness Pool.
- The deep end is restricted to those individuals able to demonstrate comfort in the water and the ability to pass the Aquatic Swim Test given by the lifeguard on duty. This test consists of a 25m swim completed comfortably by the swimmer without putting their feet on the bottom.
- Special needs should always be 1:1 in the water at all times.
- Guardians or group leaders are responsible for the children in their care while in the facility and must directly supervise the children at all times.
Please Note: Our admission policy is modified for participants in our recreation programs. For more information, click here (for children's programs) and here (for seniors' programs).
More information needed?
For all swimming lessons (group, private, semi-private lessons, and leadership classes), please contact the Information Booth at 519-434-9114 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Changes to registrations are at our discretion and subject to an administrative fee.
A registration form must be filled out every year (September to August).
All other inquiries may be directed to the Aquatic Coordinator at 519-434-9115 ext. 246 or email@example.com.