Girls Creating Change is a 10-week discussion group for young women ages 13-18 to discuss issues important and relevant to them.
• Gender identity and what it means to be a woman
• Boundaries and being assertive
• Healthy sexuality
• Power/privilege and its effects on our lives
• Violence, self-harm, and bullying
• Leadership and taking action
We're working on a new brochure for Fall Sessions 2017. Stay tuned for more details!
“Be who you are, not who the world wants you to be.”
This program is supported
in part by: