Children & Youth Programs
Our large recreational facility is the ideal place for children and youth of all ages to play in a safe, stimulating and friendly environment. We offer affordable recreational, social and educational programs which promotes physical and emotional well-being while boosting self-esteem and confidence.
Our programs are extensive providing fun with a purpose for all youth. Our facilities include:
• Aquaplex Pool - 25 meter competitive swimming pool complete with ramp and a spa.
• Wellness Pool - a warm water pool (91 degrees) equipped with water jets, a chair lift and 3 water slides.
• A large gym offering extensive sports programs,leagues & rock wall climbing
• A variety of Activity rooms - two ball rooms, craft room, three computer labs, games room, the KidZone, the Creative play room and the Teen Zone.
• Homework Help and Supper Club
Social skills groups offered include: Flex Your Head (Teen Mental Health), Home Alone, Super Skills, Girls Group, Boys Group & ReThink. Our Chill Out Room provides structure and behavior management for youth needing additional support and guidance.
Additional clubs and programs include:
• Fitness Club
• Skipping Squad
• Acoustic Guitar Club
• Reading Circle
• Computer Clubs
• Science Club
• Cooking Club
• Parent & Tot soccer
• Teen Zone
Check the Aquatics link to learn more about our Certified Red Cross Swim lessons and drop in swimming times.
Volunteer and leadership opportunities are also available for ages 14 and up. Click here for more infomation about volunteering
For more information download our Program Brochure HERE
The Boys & Girls Club of London is dedicated to the High Five Program. This Program ensures that our programs are planned and executed to foster healthy child development. Our staff are trained in the five principles of healthy child development and are evaluated regularly to ensure quality programs.