Published March 17, 2022 14:50
BGC London and the Horton Street Seniors' Centre will be following the guidelines provided by the government of Ontario and our local health unit.The Club is a mask-friendly environment for those choosing to wear a mask. Please be respectful of others, whether or not they choose to wear a face covering.
Please make sure to stay home if you are feeling unwell OR if you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or someone who has any of the symptoms. Please refer to this poster for a list of symptoms. Contact either your health care provider, Telehealth Ontario (1-866-797-0000), or visit an Assessment Centre for testing.
Thank you for your cooperation!
The Club and Horton Street Seniors' Centre is open!
Registration is required to attend.
- Grades 1 to 8 - Evening Adventure operates Monday to Friday from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Click here for more info! This includes Busing and Supper Club, too. For participants registered in Junior M.A.P., please connect with the program staff for details.
- Various Ages - Winter session of our Social and Mental Health Programs has started. Click here for more info!
- The Digital Creative Arts Centre offers in-person for youth in Grades 7 to 12. Click here for more information.
- Youth Programs including Skilled4Success, Senior M.A.P. and recreation activities have resumed.
Horton Street Seniors' Centre (HSSC)
For the full update from the HSSC, please click here. We are now open!
Join us online through WOW (Without Walls) virtual programs. WOW is currently available for FREE to all older adults, 55+. No registration required for most activities.
Please be aware we are in an ever-changing time and restrictions could change very rapidly.
Please check the HSSC's Facebook Page, our website or call the HSSC if you are unsure of anything.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the staff.
Thank you for your support and understanding!
Contact our staff
Phone: 519-434-9114 or use the Staff phone directory to call them directly.
On-going PrecautionsThere are measures we can take now to prevent the spread of illness. Please take care of your health and protect others by doing the following:
- Practice regular and thorough hand washing especially after coughing, sneezing, blowing your nose; after using the washroom or changing diapers; before preparing food or eating.
- Practice good cough etiquette by coughing into your sleeve or into a tissue.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth as once contaminated, hands can transfer the virus and from there, the virus can enter your body and make you sick.
- If you are sick, please stay home, including if you are taking medications to mask symptoms (such as fever, coughing or shortness of breath).
For more information on the Coronavirus, please refer to the following websites: