Published December 16, 2022 15:00
With the holiday break for elementary and high school students coming up, our hours of operation will temporarily change until the New Year.
Children & Youth Programs
- December 19th to 23rd - Last week of all children and youth programs
- CLOSED December 24th to 27th
- December 28th to 30th - Winter Break Day Camps are offered for registered participants. No evening or drop-in programs available.
- CLOSED December 31st to January 2nd.
- January 3rd to 6th - Winter Break Day Camps are offered for registered participants. No evening or drop-in programs available.
- All children and youth programs will resume starting January 9th.
Horton Street Seniors' Centre (Seniors' Programs)
- December 17th - Online ordering and delivery for Frozen Entrées to go is not available until January 3rd, 2023
- December 19th to 23rd - Last week of in-person programs; walk-in ordering for Frozen Entrées is available Monday to Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- CLOSED - December 24th to January 2nd
- January 3rd to 6th - Open for pools and Fitness Room only; operating according to our modified holiday schedule. Classes are not available in the pools - only recreational swimming will be available. Join us on our Facebook page for fun activities online!
- All regularly scheduled programs will resume on January 9th.